2022 Design Team Timeline:
- Applications open until April 8, 2022
- April 8, 2022 at 11:59pm: Applications Closed
- April 15, 2022: any selected applicants will be contacted via phone or email
- May to December 2022: Design Team Commitment
- Active social media or blog presence
- Launches are monthly - Team members must complete 2 detailed posts within 2 months of the products' launching
- Team members must submit their post links and high quality images (or video) via email once completed
- Projects can be combined with other brands or promotions, so long as they are not directly competitive products
- Projects are not limited to papercrafting or card making, there is flexibility for mixed media or other projects
- Flexible scheduling: individual dates are not dictated by Maker's Movement. Designers are given a range to complete their projects (2 month time frame)
- Creative freedom: Maker's Movement is open to which products you use in your projects, they are not dictated for each post. Designers have the ability to select specific products from launches that they want to work with.
- Products Provided: Maker's Movement provides products to its design team members
- Designer Discount: design team members will have access to a significant product discount for personal use, should they choose to use it.
- Product Development: our design team works closely with product development so members get to see products before they are available and test prototypes if needed
- Full Credit: all projects shared on our website or social media will credit the original creators and design team members. Members will have all images watermarked with their handles or profiles, and are not required to create content as the company. All content credits will be given to the original designers.
- Affiliate Links: specifics TBA